Park Contract Opportunities x 3
1. Lennox Head Holiday Park
2. Massy Greene (Brunswick Heads) Holiday Park
3. Bermagui Holiday Park
Reflections Holiday Parks are seeking a contractor team to manage our holiday parks. Managers and their team are required to undertake all day-to-day operations of the holiday park in accordance with the Park Management Agreement. Managers need to propose a credible team to manage the park. These core operational responsibilities include:
We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. We are looking for contractors whose team is customer service focused, business savvy and possess the practical skills to excel in all aspects of holiday park managements. Our ideal managers are resourceful, energetic and comfortable operating in a fast paced environment. They are eager to find new customers to share our iconic locations with, and are enthusiastic about delivering value to our guests on each and every stay. As managers, they appreciate the importance of our financial success, and the role it plays in ensuring our strategic objectives are met.
RHP strongly encourages applicants with customer service and hospitality backgrounds to apply.
Whilst Holiday Park industry experience is well regarded, it is not always essential. Where applicants
demonstrate the following, they will likely be competitive:
• valuable complimentary experience;
• resourceful, with a 'can-do' attitude;
• enthusiasm and initiative to learn quickly;
• business savvy;
• enthusiasm for RHP's strategic direction;
• proficiency with common ICT, customer service and administrative tasks.
Applicant's who are new to the tendering process should not be deterred from making a submission.
About the Tender process
All of our parks operate on Crown Land, and the Principal is responsible for effective management of
these assets. The Tender process allows the Principal to obtain the best park management services,
in a competitive manner. In summary, the process for applicants is as follows:
1. Register on the Tenders.nsw.gov.au site and download the tender documentation (an ABN is
2. Read and understand the Tender Requirements, Specifications, Attachments and
3. Attend a walkthrough of the park or parks you are interested in (strongly encouraged); and
4. Make your submission by the closing time and date via the Tenders.nsw.gov.au portal.
Once the submission is received, the panel will make an assessment of your submission.
The Panel will shortlist applicants based on an assessment of the written submission. These applicants
will be asked to attend a face to face interview/presentation in Newcastle, and to undertake further
We encourage small business to submit a Tender response.