We are seeking a motivated, friendly and energetic couple to assist in the running of our park. Our caravan park is located in Bunbury, the gateway to Australia's South West, and you will find some great regions right on our doorstep to explore on your days off. A powered site is offered to the successful applicants. We are a mixed use park, so the ability to get along with and manage tenants is required.
Common duties include, but are not limited to:
- General reception and admin duties;
- General grounds maintenance and repairs;
- Manage risks (WH&S);
- Mowing and gardening;
- Cleaning of cabins;
- Effectively managing guest experiences and interactions.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated good general maintenance and handyman skills;
- Park experience is preferred but not essential;
- A trade certificate would be desirable but is not essential;
- Good computer skills are essential, RMS experience is preferred but someone with an ability to quickly pick it up will also be considered;
- A focus on providing excellent customer service and guest experience;
- Flexible attitude to work, as well as work hours;
- Effective problem solving;
- The ability to work well with others in a close team environment;
- Understanding of WH&S responsibilities;
- Prepared to work with the Owners to achieve short and long term goals for the property;
- Have your own van, as a site is provided as part of the package;
- Have strong computer skills;
- Be prepared to work a 5-day week and be on call for 4 nights a week;
- Be available to work weekends, school and public holidays;
- Possess great communication and problem-solving skills;
- Be confident and be able to work unsupervised, as well as part of a close team when required;
- Have good references from your previous employers;
We offer a competitive salary package and 4 weeks annual leave to the successful candidates.
To apply for this position please forward resume and references, along with a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sorry, no pets.