We are looking for Relief managers for Beachcomber Holiday Park, a spectacular on-beach holiday park nestled between the tranquil Eurobodalla National Park, the unspoilt Potato Point beachfront & Lake Tuross. An absolute beachfront cabin and camping escape on the spectacular NSW South Coast just 2.5 hours from Canberra & 4.5 hours south of Sydney.
Beachcomber is a sustainable off-grid holiday park. We collect water onsite for drinking and showering and self-manage sewerage treatment & solar power generation. With 12 Cabins and 110 sites plus annual guests, you will be relief managing one of the most unique holiday parks in the country.
If this sounds like the type of location you would love to work in, then this is the job for you!
- General grounds maintenance and repairs
- Manage risks (WH&S)
- General Housekeeping duties including management of housekeeping staff and some cleaning of cabins and amenities block
- General Front Office duties including end of day financial reporting
- General running of a small shop at reception
- At least 2 years park management experience.
- Experience with the booking system Newbook, is a must.
- Be prepared to stay on site in the accomodation provided and be on call each night.
- No pets allowed as in a National Park
- Effective problem solving.
- Be confident and able to work unsupervised
- Work well in a team environment and have sound people management skills.
- Experience in using solar power and/or diesel would be advantages however is not a must
To apply for this job you must;
- Be prepared to commit to the full relief period. Saturday 3rd August to Tuesday 20th August 2019
- If successful you will be required to undertake a Medical, working with children and police check.
- You must be an Australian Citizen or resident with the right to work in Australia.
- Please ensure you have up to date referee details on your application (we will not contact them without prior notice to you)
- Be ready to start by Saturday 3rd August 2019.
This is a contract position, management teams must either possess or be prepared to obtain their own ABN.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE PARK DIRECT, ONLY APPLICATIONS SENT VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON ON THIS WEBSITE WILL BE CONSIDERED OR YOU CAN EMAIL AN APPLICATION DIRECT TO firstname.lastname@example.org