Would you like to live and work surrounded by the picturesque Darling Ranges?
The Serpentine Falls Park Home and Tourist Village is a delightful park surrounded by rural farmland, native birds and is walking distance to the Serpentine Falls and National Park.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated ‘All-rounder’ couple or person to be full-time caretaker/s of our lovely park. The successful couple/ person will be able to lend their hand to all areas.
- Ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the Park office, in accordance with company policies
- Ensuring a high standard of park grounds, accommodation and facilities
- General grounds maintenance and repairs
- Actively sourcing park home sales
- Energetically promoting the tourist side of the business including social media management
Skills and Experience
- Good computer skills (preferred experience with RezExpert and Newbook)
- A focus on providing excellent customer service, at all times
- Flexible attitude to work and work hours
- Effective problem solving
- Demonstrated good general maintenance and handyman abilities (highly regarded)
Please only apply for this position if you are:
- Prepared to live on site in your own caravan (preferred) or in the accommodation provided
- Prepared to be on call after hours
- Prepared to work weekends
- Prepared to undertake some cleaning duties
- Possess good communication and computer skills
- Confident and be able to work unsupervised
- Willing to work with the local owners to achieve their short and long-term goals
- Ready to start as soon as possible
Please include a short cover letter that addresses the following points;
- Your reason for applying to this position
- What previous skills and experience you have that make you the perfect candidate for this job
Employment terms and salary package will depend on experience and be negotiated with individuals upon application and interview.
Please ensure that a resume for each applicant accompanies the application.
Those applicants considered suitable will be contacted for interviews.