We require a two person team to undertake the Duty Managers role at our Tourist only Caravan Park on beautiful Bribie island.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Park operations, organisation and participation, including out of hours responsibilities
- Grounds keeping tasks to ensure a high standard is maintained throughout the park with mowing, trimming, garden maintenance, cleaning etc
- Reception duties, phone calls, emails, check in / outs
- Night patrols and being available for emergency night call outs
- Seasonal activities including BBQ’s, guest experiences etc.
- General cleaning - stripping of cabins, cleaning amenities and camp kitchen
- Manage the health and safety requirements of the park
- Operate and ensure the safe and efficient use of park plant, machinery, and equipment
Essential skills and attributes:
- Computer literate with a sound working knowledge of RMS 9+ software
- Excellent customer service
- Competent handyman and office skills
- Flexible attitude with regards to work hours
- Current driver’s license
- Ability to work within a small team environment, and in partnership with park guests
- A sense of humour
What we offer:
- Accommodation whilst on duty
- Ongoing support & training
- Remuneration to be discussed at interview
Please email your cover letter and resume to - email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Other Requirements Prior to Commencing
- Must have a current First Aid Certificate
- National Police Clearance
- Current drivers license
- Current ABN/ACN
- Current Public Liability Insurance.