Experience Lancelin Holiday Park is seeking motivated and ambitious people to join our Housekeeping Team.
The successful applicant/s must:
- Be able to work some weekends when required.
- Have a good understanding of cleaning & housekeeping procedures. (Experience cleaning cabins and accommodation is preferred, however not necessary).
- Be reliable, enthusiastic and happy to work as part of a team.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Be able to communicate within a team environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Regular cleaning of Ablution Blocks, Campers' Kitchen, Pool, Laundry and BBQ Areas.
- Cleaning of Cabins.
- Deep Cleans (when required).
Preferred Skills include:
- Excellent customer service.
- Understanding of cleaning equipment & supplies.
- The ability to work in a multi-facetted service environment.
If you are someone who’s skills include great attention to detail, you are passionate about fulfilling your role and take pride in your work then this is for you.
$26p/h plus weekend and public holiday penalty rates. Accommodation can be provided for the right applicants also.