We are seeking applications from prospective Assistant caravan park managers, a couple, interested in working in Mount Isa. The role encompasses a wide range of duties with a hands on role in operating the park.
The successful candidates would require an ABN/ACN with the role commencing in May.
The ideal applicant/s will be motivated self-starters preferably with park management experience with exceptional customer service skills who are able to lead a small team of cleaning and maintenance workers, and will be willing to run all day-to-day aspects of the park. Trade skills to assist in park maintenance are highly desirable. Previous experience using RMS9 plus is desired.
The position would be a rotating roster eg 14 days on and 14 days off.
We would also consider training a couple that would like enter into managing a caravan park.
You need a high level of personal dedication to be successful with us so if you desire a Monday to Friday, 9-5 then this is not the role for you.
Roles and Duties
- Supervising the day to day operation of the holiday park;
- Managing reception and reservation duties;
- Running a small shop;
- Assisting park patrons and guests;
- Managing and working with a small team of cleaners.
- Operating and ensuring the safe and efficient use of park plant, machinery and equipment;
- Enforcing park rules OHS and regulations;
- Representing the Park as required;
- Working with the local council, businesses and community groups;
- Daily and monthly reporting as required.
- Cleaning of the swimming pool and Camp Kitchen.
- Occasional Cleaning of park cabins and ablution blocks.
- Your Skills and Experience
- Must have previous facilities or property management exposure
- Excellent customer and communications skills
- Personal handyman and maintenance skills
- Must have First Aid Certificate
- Police Clearance
- Attention to detail, flexible and reliable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Previous hospitality management experience and familiarity with reservation systems - RMS experience an advantage
- Experience with third party reservation websites
- Performing general daily maintenance to rooms and grounds
- Provide on-call after hours service for any out of hours guest inquiries
- Hands on management of a small team of housekeeping staff and groundsman.
- Combined base remuneration package commensurate to experience of the successful candidates
- Accommodation provided within the park
Please send a cover letter, and resume along with a recent photo of yourselves and at least 2 current business references outlining your skills and experience to email@example.com