A position is available for immediate start. Must be able to work autonomously and diligently.
Long term or annual seasonal position available.
The successful applicant must be energetic, dynamic, and have a strong pro-active attitude to the position.
This is a hands-on role and the successful applicant must have the following broad skill range:
- Exceptional customer service
- Responsive to customers’ needs with excellent problem solving ability
- Demonstrate a working knowledge and skills in other trades (plumbing, carpentry, parks and gardens, lawn mowing, general maintenance, etc).
- Are ‘hands on’ and prepared to do whatever is required to ensure the smooth operation of the property.
- Previous Caravan Park experience preferred but on the job training provided
- Demonstrate ability to work in a safe manner and follow safety procedures
- To provide support to all departments of the Park as required
- Good communication skills to liaise with customers, management and other staff.
- Are prepared to work weekends and public holidays.
- Responsible to be on call for after-hours check ins and emergencies when required.
- Are passionate about being a part of the Caravan Park industry.
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Very high attention to detail
- Enthusiasm & the need for high achievement
- Are a self-starter with a strong sense of responsibility . Be totally self motivated and empowered, and physically capable of handling the requirements of the position.
- Live on site
- Own Caravan is preferred but some accommodation is available. Site/Accommodation fee varies on individual basis, and may form part of remuneration.
- Pets are welcome
We ask all applicants to send their expression of interest and resume via email. Short listing will begin immediately and progress to interviews thereafter.
- current resumes with referee details and covering letter
- demonstrate the selection criteria (research what this means if you are unsure)
- a current photograph with your application.
Applications will be considered as they are received. It is envisaged that the successful applicants will start ASAP.