Would you like to live and work in beautiful Airlie Beach, gateway to the amazing Whitsunday Islands?
The Seabreeze Tourist Park is looking for a motivated Assistant Manager couple.
- General Caravan Park reception and administration duties;
- General grounds maintenance and repairs;
- Manage risks (WH&S);
- General cleaning duties;
- Making reservations;
- Promoting and selling tours;
- Working with customers and other staff to achieve company goals.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated good general maintenance and handyman abilities;
- A trade certificate would be desirable but is not essential;
- RMS (or similar property management system) experience (at least 1 year preferred experience) and good computer skills are essential;
- A focus on providing excellent customer service, at all times;
- Flexible attitude to work, and work hours;
- Effective problem solving;
- Understanding of WH&S responsibilities;
- Prepared to work with the Managers/ Owners to achieve short term and long-term goals for the property;
- Be innovative in ideas to grow business;
- Marketing and Sales experience would be highly desirable.
- Be able to work unsupervised and able to work with other people.
To apply for this job, you must;
- Would prefer couple have at least 1-year experience in a similar position;
- Previous computer reservation system experience preferred but not essential;
- Have your own caravan and be prepared to live on site;
- Be prepared to be on call for at least 3 nights per week;
- Be available to work weekends, school and public holidays;
- Possess great communication and problem-solving skills;
- Be confident and able to work unsupervised;
- Have excellent references from your previous employers;
- Be ready to commit to this position for at least a year
This position reports to the Owner Operator who also lives on site.
Applications for this hard working and exciting opportunity are invited from Australian Citizens or residents with the right to work in Australia.
If you believe you have the right experience and skills to undertake this role, please attach a copy of your resume and a cover letter briefly addressing the selection criteria.
Please ensure you have up to date referee details on your application (we will not contact them without prior notice to you). Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org