Coral Coast Tourist Park is seeking a reliable and fit couple to assist our managers in the efficient running of our caravan park. This is a full time position with a caravan site provided, so you must have your own caravan or motor home. Our park is a mix of long term residents, 29 cabins/units that are used for tourist and workers and approximately 75 powered caravan sites. We pride ourselves in a well groomed and maintained park with great customer service. The successful couple will be a part of a small and friendly team. Successful applicants would be required as soon as possible.
* Computer literate is a must with RMS9+ (or similar) knowledge desirable but not essential as training will be provided, general reception duties, e.g. check-in/outs, inquiries and all aspects of customer service. Opening, closing and running of reception on managers days off.
* Maintenance of lawns and gardens
* Cleaning of cabins, amenities and communal areas, maintaining cleanliness to a high standard.
* General repairs and maintenance around all areas of the park.
* Assist in reception when required, answering phone and check in/outs.
* Must be able to work well unsupervised.
* The ability to work in a small team environment, with friendly attitudes.
* A focus on providing excellent customer service at all times
* Maintaining the property's appearance to a high standard.
* 5 Days per week including weekends, with some night call duties to assist managers on their days off.
* With two consecutive days off through the week.
* Flexibility with work hours and tasks when needed.