Bowen Holiday Park in sunny North Queensland is looking for a full-time manager couple to run the park with immediate start. This is a great opportunity for a motivated couple to gain experience in all facets of caravan park operations. The position involves a range of duties and is a very hands-on role.
Duties include all aspects of front office and reception, cleaning and housekeeping, stock ordering, managing staff, and night duty.
Maintaining park grounds and gardens, maintaining plant and equipment, general repairs, pool maintenance, managing staff and night duty.
The successful applicants will be energetic and have a flexible attitude to industry hours as well as strong administration, customer service, and trade skills. This position is for immediate start
To be successful you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Experience with property management system. RMS9+ experience will be an advantage
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
-Ability to take direction from managers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent handyman skills. Trade certificate an advantage.
- Ability to work productively unsupervised.
To apply you must:
- be physically fit and capable of undertaking job description as required
- be prepared to live on site
- be flexible with working hours and have a positive attitude
- be able to provide excellent customer service even when under pressure
- be reliable, honest and well presented
- We are happy to accept applicants with well-behaved pets.