We are seeking a dedicated individual with sales and development experience who is interested in a management position for an over 50s Lifestyle Village.
Bayway Village is a lifestyle village designed especially for the over 50’s and the young at heart. Situated at Fern Bay in Port Stephens, New South Wales, Bayway Village offers independent living in a safe and secure community environment. Our lifestyle village is located just 20 minutes’ drive from the city of Newcastle, 30 minutes’ drive from Nelson Bay and just a 2 ½ hour drive from the heart of Sydney. We are within easy reach of local shops, attractions and medical facilities and Newcastle airport is just a short 10-minute drive away.
The residents in this village live independently there are 520 sites and a development of 120 homes to go.
This position is 5 days a week with nights on call required.
Previous Lifestyle village management experience is required, and experience in park developments, dealing with Development applications etc.
You will need to have a strong work ethic and strong communication skills with residents, staff, locals and park representatives.
· Manager must have sound computer skills.
· Back Office – data entry, banking, reporting, administration
· Experience in Development and renovation of parks would be preferred.
· Develop and implement yearly works program
· Waste management – minimize general waste and maximize recycling
· Park security – help ensure park is safe for guests and staff
· Lead park employees to successfully carry out responsibilities and duties
· Strong decision making and negotiation skills required.
· Ensure the park procedures manual is followed at all times
· Coordinate the grounds and cleaning functions
· Inspect accommodation, amenities and grounds to ensure standards are consistently met
· Train staff to ensure the park’s high standards are maintained
· Handle and resolve customer complaints in a courteous and professional manner
· Assist in the management of up-to-date emergency procedures
· We require working with children check.
To succeed in this exciting role, you will need:
· An awareness of work health safety
· Valid full, clean Australian driver’s license
· First Aid certification or be prepared to obtain this if successful
· Good computer literacy
· Ability to work with limited supervision
· Current Police check and Medical Clearance require or be prepared to obtain this if successful
If you meet the above requirements and have the right to work in Australia, please use the "apply" button and attach a copy of your resume and a cover letter introducing yourself and detailing why you feel you are the right candidate for this position.
Please do not contact the park direct all applications must be submitted via this website or email to Sasha at firstname.lastname@example.org