Are you an experienced Business Manager and an effective leader with a passion for the Holiday Park industry?
Would you like to join a growing company and assist to supervise our team of enthusasatic Park managers to achieve efficent and effective management of their parks?
In order to be successful at this position you will be capable of;
- Providing expert advice in relation to the operational matters of holiday parks under your supervision.
- Conducting regular park visits, bimonthly as a guide.
- Monitoring and oversee compliance regarding all State and Federal regulations.
- Completing of operational reports
- Conducting park audits and monitor park WHS and assist with the implement of safety systems.
- Monitoring and achieve outcomes within approved budgets and authorise operational expenditure.
- Reviewing monthly financial reports.
- Reviewing and responding to customer feedback and complaints.
- Assisting in the development of capital works planning and implement cabin refurbishments.
- Coordinating minor maintenance works.
- Assisting with the review of annual tariffs.
- Offering recommendations regarding Marketing activities.
- Assisting with the preparation of award submissions.
- Assisting with the management of holiday van owners, LTR’s and other stakeholders including the preparation of new agreements.
- Attending industry trade shows as required
Suitable applicants must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Experience in the holiday park industry or equivalent business experience.
- Experience with Newbook or a similar property management system.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with policy development and project planning.
- Experience in supervising, leading and developing employees.
- Well-developed team skills with the ability to participate within a team environment.
All applicants must be prepared to undertake a police or working with children check if required, be able to work in Australia and hold an unrestricted Australian drivers’ licence.
Salary is negotiatble based on skills and experience of successful applicant.