Rainbow Pines Tourist Caravan Park sits on the shores of Beautiful Lake Eucumbene only 40 minutes from Selwyn Snowfields with the Breathtaking Snowy Mountains as its backdrop. Our Park is on 8.5 acres surrounded by public reserve. We have 100 Sites comprising 6 Cabins 4 Bungalows, 1 Cottage, 61 Annual, 28 Camping Sites (mixture of Powered & Non-Powered). If you are a Management or Caretaker Couple who love the outdoors, fishing, snow sports and have an emphasis on family holiday enjoyment. Then this position is for you.
You will need to be prepared to reside on site with your own Accommodation for initial trial period (Site Fees, Water & Power included in package) Progress to onsite accommodation.
Pets will be considered.
Skills in the following areas are required to ensure you can effectively deal with the many challenges and busy environment.
- A minimum of 12 months Holiday Park experienced is preferred.
- Reservation Systems – Experience in the use and operation of a property management system. Preferred experience with NEWBOOK would be highly regarded for both applicants. Other reservation systems experience accepted.
- Management skills – Experience in daily running of the front office, management of casual staff as required and reporting to Park Owners is required.
- Customer Service – Exceptional customer service, sales and public relations skills for our customers at all times.
- Maintenance –All aspects of maintaining the park, including grounds & gardens maintenance, general handyman duties. You must hold a valid manual driver's license.
- Housekeeping – Ensure all cabins are beautifully presented and well cleaned prior to guest arrival.
- A small kiosk to be managed on site as well.
This is a hands-on role, and you would be ideally suited if you:
- Are ‘hands on’ and prepared to do whatever is required to ensure the smooth operation of the property.
- Are prepared to work weekends and as required during the busy season.
- Night call outs are only in case of emergencies.
- Able to manage a small Kiosk on site.
- Are passionate about being a part of the Caravan Park industry.
- We require Working with Children Check, Police Check and First Aid Certificate
- Either have or be prepared to obtain a boat license.
This is a Full-Time Long-Term Opportunity for the right couple.