Park Manager or Management team required for the stunning and busy BIG4 Narooma Easts Holiday Park. Do you want to be surrounded by pristine beaches and lush rainforest? Narooma is the perfect holiday destination and is ideally positioned on the banks of the stunning Wagonga Inlet on the south coast of NSW, where the turquoise waters are full of fish and other marine life.
This park has a very strong customer focus and you will be required to maintain exceptional customer services levels across all the business levels.
We have a great team already in place and are looking for accomplished and energetic Managers who can complement that team.
Pervious Caravan Park management experience is required, no less than 4 years. You will need to have a strong work ethic and strong communication skills with guests, staff, locals and park representatives.
You will be required to motivate and supervise staff activities as well as completing your own workload. It is essential that applicants have strong computer skills and the ability to operate, or learn to operate a reservation system, RMS preferred.
· Manager must have sound computer skills and the ability to operate a reservation system, RMS preferred.
· Front Office – reception, customer service, reservations, telephone calls, emails
· Back Office – data entry, banking, reporting, administration, rostering of all teams
· Grounds – mowing, landscaping, minor tree works, a trade would be desirable but not essential.
·Amenity and Cabin cleaning – co-ordinate the housekeeping team to ensure accommodation and amenities are clean, well maintained and attractively presented
· Maintenance - plant & equipment maintenance, arrange maintenance and repairs where necessary – including large indoor water park
· Experience in upgrading and renovation of parks would be preferred.
· Develop and implement yearly works program
· Waste management – minimize general waste and maximize recycling
· Park security – help ensure park is safe for guests and staff
· Assist Executive Manager with marketing.
Lead park employees to successfully carry out responsibilities and duties
· Strong decision making and negotiation skills required.
· Weekly reporting to Executive Manager
· Ensure the park procedures manual is followed at all times
· Coordinate the reception functions and the allocation of accommodation
· Coordinate the grounds and cleaning functions
· Inspect accommodation, amenities and grounds to ensure standards are consistently met
· Train staff to ensure the park’s high standards are maintained
· Handle and resolve customer complaints in a courteous and professional manner
· Assist in the management of up-to-date emergency procedures
· 38 hours per week plus 3 nights on call per week, plus fill in as required
Application submission: Please provide a copy of current resumes with referee details (we will not contact referees without prior notice to you). We encourage you to include a covering letter and, although it is not a requirement, we do suggest submitting a current photograph with your application.
Applications will be considered as they are received. It is envisaged that the successful applicant/s will start asap.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE PARK DIRECTLY ONLY APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED VIA THIS WEBSITE OR EMAILED TO SASHA AT firstname.lastname@example.org WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Shortlisting will begin immediately, and this position will close when an offer has been accepted by the successful applicant.