We are seeking applications for Caravan Park Managers, a couple located in Mount Isa.
The role encompasses a wide range of duties with a hands approach in running the Holiday Park.
A high level of personal dedication to be successful with us is a MUST.
Roles and Duties
- Supervising the day to day operation of the holiday park
- Managing reception and reservation duties
- Assisting park patrons and guests
- Managing and working with a small team of cleaners and other staff members
- Operating and ensuring the safe and efficient use of park plant, machinery and equipment
- Enforcing park rules OHS and regulations
- Representing the Park as required
- Working with the local council, businesses and community groups
- Daily and monthly reporting as required
- Occasional cleaning
- Grounds keeping tasks
- Financial management - operating, reporting and delivering results within the budget.
- Running of Bingo nights, Pizza nights, Pancake breakfast, BBQ nights.
Your Skills and Experience
- Be available to work weekends, school and public holidays;
- Possess great communication and problem-solving skills;
- Be confident and able to work unsupervised;
- Have excellent references from your previous employers;
- Must have previous Caravan Park operations exposure
- Excellent customer and communications skills
- High degree of maintenance skills is an absolute must and a trade will be a bonus.
- Attention to detail, flexible and reliable.
- Trade skills to assist in park maintenance are highly desirable.
- Previous experience using RMS9 is a must.
Other Requirements Prior to Commencing
- Must have a current First Aid Certificate
- National Police Clearance
- Current drivers license
- Current ABN/ACN
- Current Public Liability.
Accommodation is provided in the package