Coral Coast Tourist Park is seeking an experienced, reliable and fit couple to manage the caravan park. The position offers full time employment with accommodation provided on site. It involves a 5 day week , including weekends and provides two consecutive days off during the week. The park has approximately 75 powered sites along with 29 cabins & units that accommodate both tourists and visiting workers. The park has approximately 17 long term residents. The successful couple will be part of a small friendly team and would be required to start as soon as possible.
* Possess good computer skills with experience in RMS9+ a distinct advantage, however Booking platform experience is essential.
* Good general office administration knowledge - must be competent with emails, word documents, be able to communicate well with clients and possess a good phone manner.
* Have a focus on providing great customer service and possess good communication skills.
* Be able to direct and lead a small team in a friendly and supportive manner.
* Maintain the property's appearance to a high standard.
*Ensure the overall maintenance of lawns, gardens and trees is kept to a very high standard
* Oversee, assist and ensure a high standard of cleaning and maintenance to all accommodation areas, amenities , camp kitchen , pool, and all common areas.
* Liaise when needed with our preferred trades regarding maintenance and repairs.
* Be Flexible with work hours and tasks as needed.
* Follow WPHS procedures to ensure a safe environment is maintained